New

Monday, October 9, 2017

Green and orange light alternatively blinking - Pixma Canon iP2772 Printer

When my Pixma Canon iP2772 Printer got a paper jam and after removing the paper jam my canon printer got another problem. Green and orange light alternatively blinking and it displayed on my monitor that “black and colored cartridges are not recognized”. But I simply calm because I know that this error is considered as minor.

What I had done to fixed my Pixma Canon iP2772 Printer problem. Just follow my simple and effective troubleshooting tips.

Procedures:

- I turn off the printer.
- I open the printer cover.
- I unlock the cartridge .
- I closed the printer.


After I done all of those steps my Pixma Canon iP2772 Printer working fine and I’ll continue printing my pending printing jobs. All is well.

Read More…

Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment